Radio waves in cosmetics allow the face, neck and cleavage to be lifted without using a scalpel. Treatments not only reduce the effects of aging, but also have a preventive effect. Radiofrequency treatments increase the density and firmness of the skin, reduce fat and cellulite.
RF technology is based on heating the skin layers by radio frequency currents. As a result of the action of radio waves (RF) collagen is stimulated, lymph drainage is accelerated, toxins are eliminated.
Shrinkage of collagen fibers causes sagging areas, disappearance of shallower wrinkles. Heating collagen fibers causes them to shrink and stretch, thanks to which the regeneration process takes place. In addition, radio waves stimulate fibroblasts to rebuild and produce collagen and elastin giving the effect of filling wrinkles. The density, elasticity and tone of the skin increases, and the face oval and skin tone improve.
The treatment is painless and non-invasive. After the treatment there are no side effects, the skin remains intact, it can only be slightly red. You can feel warmth when carrying it out. In many cases, the effect is noticeable after the first treatment. The skin in the area exposed to radio waves is more tense. To achieve long-lasting effects, you should undergo a series of 5-10 treatments performed in a weekly cycle.
Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) uses heat made by radio waves . Radiofrequency is a type of electrical energy.
|Eyes||50 min||55 £|
|Face||60 min||65 £|
|Face + neck + decollete||100 min||125 £|
|Thighs (one side)||80 min||110 £|
|Thighs with buttocks||155 £|
- raising the oval of the face and chin
- firming the skin structure
- shallow deep wrinkles
- reduction of “bags” under the eyes and “crow’s feet”
- collagen reconstruction
- therapy prevents aging – prevention
- reduction of discoloration
- reduction of impurities, enlarged pores and inflammation
- body contouring
- cellulite reduction
- reducing the circumference of individual body parts
- shrinking and firming the skin of the body.
- lifting buttocks
- elimination of “loose” skin on the stomach and inside of the thighs
- pregnancy, breastfeeding
- cancer, post-cancer conditions (up to 5 years),
- pacemaker, heart valve, implants – all types of metal implants in the body
- epilepsy, multiple sclerosis
- bacterial, viral and fungal diseases at the treatment site
- hyperthyroidism, unregulated diabetes (not undergoing drug treatment)
- soft tissue, joint and bone abscesses, acute osteoarthritis
- edema of unknown etiology
- nodules of unknown origin
- disturbed sensation of pain and heat
- bleeding disorders, bleeding tendency
- acute sinusitis
- skin burn or convalescence after burns
- implanted neurostimulation device
- Interrupted skin continuity
- Botox in the last 9 months
- spun gold
- absorbable implants and fillings at the treatment site, e.g. hyaluronic acid “Filler”