Fillers are substances increasingly used in aesthetic medicine. They are used, among others for filling wrinkles, modeling cheeks, improving face contours and lip augmentation. Hyaluronic acid is one of the most popular fillers in aesthetic medicine. Treatments with its use affect the skin in two dimensions. First of all, its action causes better hydration and firming of the skin, which allows you to achieve the effect of rejuvenation. On the other hand, hyaluronic acid can also prevent skin aging because it stimulates collagen-producing cells responsible for skin elasticity.
Dermal fillers are being used more and more to help reverse the changes associated with aging. Because the goal is to return the dermis to its original youthful state, dermal fillers can give a more natural appearance than surgical face lifts. Dermal fillers are being used to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, raise scar depressions, enhance lips, and replace soft-tissue volume loss.
The results can last from three months to five years, depending on the filler being used.
|Lip||1 ml||250 £|
|Cheeks modeling||380 £|
|Nasolabial furrows||280 £|
|Marionette lines||260 £|
Benefits of using Dermal Fillers
Wrinkle fillers allow smoothing mimic wrinkles, both deep and shallow, wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, lips and even some scars. Injection of wrinkle fillers usually lasts about 30 minutes and the next day you can return to normal activity. Before the procedure, the face is lubricated with an anesthetic cream, and the filler is injected with a thin needle. The effects are almost immediate. No pain is felt after the procedure. However, redness, swelling and sensitivity of the face are natural, but the symptoms disappear within a few days. More serious complications are extremely rare. Wrinkle filling treatments are not invasive rejuvenation procedures. They are also relatively safe.
Wrinkle fillers allow you to forget about the problem of aging skin for many months. Before the procedure, however, it is worth consulting with a specialist regarding possible contraindications. Remember that cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation usually bring good results, but they do not last for a lifetime. Wrinkle filling will need to be repeated regularly to make the skin smooth and tight.
- modeling of the eyebrow arch, around the cheekbones and zygomatic arch
- modeling of the nasolabial and labial-dirty furrow
- nose, mouth correction, cupid’s bow
- modeling and moisturizing of the red lip
- wrinkles around the mouth
- horizontal wrinkles and forehead smoothing
- eye area (crow’s feet, valley of tears)
- around the mouth (the smoker’s lines)
- around the cheekbones, zygomatic arch, chin and oval
- moisturizing and revitalizing the face, neck, cleavage and dorsal part of the hand
- allergy to the introduced product
- history of anaphylaxis
- immunological disorders, immunosuppressive treatment
- bacterial and viral infections at the injection site